Do You Ask Yourself Why You Don’t Have More to Show for the Hard Work and Sacrifices You’ve Made?
You Are NOT Alone!
Perhaps you’re going through some major life transition. Or, perhaps, in spite of all your hard work, life is just slipping by and you feel you are going nowhere fast.
It doesn’t have to be this hard.
Join the Dormant to Daring: Midlife Reinvented group for three transformative workshops designed to get you unstuck, clear, and strategic about what you really want out of life.
Taught by Jennifer Boykin, creator of the global midlife reinvention movement, Life After Tampons, and regular blogger at The Huffington Post, the Dormant to Daring: Midlife Reinvented Series will have you back on track by the end of the year!
September 23 (6-8 PM): Breakthrough. Getting Clear and Fearless
· Reclaim Your Sass
· The Main Reason You Can’t Move Forward
· How to Make Regret, Disappointment and the Like Work for You
· The Gift of Your Beautiful Fear – and How To Move Past It
October 28 (6-8 PM): The Comeback Method: 31-Days to Your New Life
· Dealing with “It’s Too Late” and Other Nonsense
· When You Don’t Know What You Want But Still Long for More
· The Secret to Lasting Change (It’s Simpler than You Think)
· Make Your Habits Work for You
· How to Deal with Pushback from Others
November 18 (6-8PM): Your Unique Brand: The Difference Only You Can Make
· What Were You Put Here to Do?
· How to Uncover Hidden Skills, Assets, and Talents
· Living in Alignment with Your Heart’s Desire – Even If You Don’t Know What that Looks Like
· The Secrets of Living with Significance